Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Interview and live session with Andrew Shearer, and radio show playlist - 30th September 2012

On this show I had Andrew Shearer (see pic below) guesting on my show and playing a live session. Check out some of Andrew's choice tunes below (*starred), amongst the show's playlist.
Rolling Stones - Paint it Black
Kelley Stoltz - Rock 'n' Roll with Me
Julian Cope - World Shut Your Mouth
Jake Bugg - Kentucky
The Burns Unit - Send Them Kids to War
Andrew Shearer - The Things that She Said
Bryan Ferry - Casanova*
R.E.M. - Orange Crush
Django Django - Default
Andrew Shearer - Cold Heart (live in session)
Felix - Oh Thee 73
Black Lips - Modern Art
Bonnie Raitt - Nick of Time*
Muse - Hyper Music
Andrew Shearer - Silent Valley (live in session)
Totem Terrors - Unkind
Talking Heads - Psycho Killer
Andrew Shearer - Love you to Death (live in session)
Robert Palmer - Remember to Remember*
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Date with the Night
Andrew Shearer - Last Night I Saw you Standing There (live in session)
Lou Reed - Vicious
Jackson Browne - I'm Alive*

3 comments:

  1. As I said on my blog (http://www.andrewshearer.com/blog/blog2012/blog300912.htm) Joanne I very much enjoyed being on the show and I thought it was largely a success because of the preparation and research you had done beforehand. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andrew! The two hours flew by as there was so much to discuss - you will have to come back on the show again at some point in the future (perhaps when Postcard is released?!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually it keeps occurring to me: "I wish I'd spoken about this; I wish I'd spoken about that." It's hard to shut me up when I get going on these things. Perhaps unsurprisingly chatting has actually helped a little with the follow up to At The Water's Edge story which I'm working on. Perhaps you should go into counselling or psychotherapy as a sideline! lol Postcard might be some way off knowing how quickly I work (:-( (:-)

    ReplyDelete